Montag, 20. Oktober 2008

First Entry!!!

Hello and welcome to my blog! I wanted to create this blog so that I could have a place to vent all of my frustrations and everything that's going on in my head. I've always tended to keep everything bottled up inside of me and I thought that maybe, by creating this blog, I could try and use it as a form of therapy! I do have another blog, but my friends have access to it, and there are some things that I'd rather just keep to myself but at the same time get off my chest, but without them reading it and knowing perhaps just how mad the world inside my head is! I know that they wouldn't judge me for it, but still...I'd rather they didn't know everything. Maybe it's jut part of who I am not to let people know every little thing about me. I don't think there's anyone who knows exactly who I am....I never tell people what's going on inside my head and I suppose I'm scared of letting people get too close.

So about me....
I'm a 20 and I come from England. I absolutely LOVE music and I always have in one form or another. I remember the first band that I really became a fan of was the Spice Girls and I was embarrassed to tell my mum about it! Looking back I don't really know why, but I remember not wanting to admit that I was a fan...not because it was the Spice Girls, but the whole feeling of admitting that you like something that much that you want to become a fan. Nowadays, I don't really listen to pop/mainstream music anymore, instead I listen to J Rock. Japanese Rock music of the Visual Kei genre. Basically a lot of hot guys with make up playing really good music! My favourite band is alice nine. and I do tend to fangirl over them, especially the one of the guitarists. Other bands/singers that I like include the GazettE, Dir en Grey, Miyavi and Sug. I do listen to other bands, but I wouldn't go as far as saying I'm a fan.
I'm currently at Uni studying German and I'm on my Year Abroad at the moment! I've waited 3 years for this, but now I'm here it seems a bit anti-climactical! I don't really know what I want to do after uni, perhaps I could be an interpreter or translator. That's as far as I've gotten with my planning, but I know that I want to travel, so I might have a gap year after uni.
I don't really have a lot of friends, instead I have a lot of acquaintances. All the way through school, I never really made any real friends, instead I just hung around with people that I got along with. I don't speak to anyone that I was at school with anymore...because of various reasons, so when I'm at home, I usually just stay indoors with my parents and my dog. Saying that I do have 2 really good friends that I have met at uni and they make my life so much better! I don't know what I would do if they weren't here! We have the same interests and tastes and we tend to do everything together. I don't really like to go out drinking or to clubs as it makes me feel uncomfortable and I don't like the person I become when I'm drunk. Being drunk has ruined an important friendship for me in the past and I suppose I don't want that to happen again. I love to go to the cinema and for meals with my friends and also I love to go to concerts. I am a naturally quiet/shy person, although I have become less shy in the past 2 years. I'm still quiet though and find it hard to talk to new people. I can spend 2 or 3 days just in my flat without speaking to people and I suppose that makes me anti-sociable. I don't mind being alone, and I suppose that's part of the problem. My love life is non-existent which does bother me a bit, although not enough that I do something about it. I've never had a boyfriend and I've only ever kissed 3 guys. 2 of which were just drunken mistakes. The other one actually meant something, but due to us being too young and too stupid at the time, we managed to screw everything up. I imagine a lot will be said about him in my blog, as he seems to be constantly on my mind and I still regret how we both dealt with things.
Anyway...I'm sure I'll reveal a lot more about myself in my blog and hopefully this will actually help me to stop living inside my head so much!

Bye!

Keine Kommentare: